Now One Degree Hotter Candle
Did it just get hotter in here or is it just you?! Celebrate the goal crusher with this fruity cereal scented candle. So the adventure begins!
Scent Notes: Citrus • Mixed Berries • Sandalwood
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours
All candles are hand-poured in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of passionate women.
Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no paper tube) let us know in the notes when you check-out!
This candle reminds me of one of my favorite candles from West Clay. I want my home to smell like this all spring. Citrus, sandalwood, and berries should always go together.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!