Hand-Dyed Shibori XXL Tea Towel
Hand-tied resist indigo dyed patterns decorate our artful tea towel, on 100% cotton that gets softer with every wash. No two are alike!
Size: 28" x 28"
Material: 100% Cotton + Naturally-Derived Indigo Dye
Machine Wash Delicate or Handwash
Hang to Dry
Tied + Dyed by Hand in Sarasota, FL
I have a couple of these extra large towels and they are beautiful and are my favorite kitchen towels. Because they are hand-dyed, no two towels are alike and the designs are unique to each towel. The color has stood up to many washes and they just get softer and more absorbent with each wash.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!