Flower Bath Botanical Foaming Salts
Flower Bath is an aromatic mixture of crystal quartz charged Dead Sea salt, Himalayan pink salt, rose petals (organically grown in our studio garden), calendula, lavender buds, cornflower, pomegranate buds, organic essential oils, and citric acid (for natural foaming, which aids in the release of the aromatic properties).
Hand blended and full of good vibrations, our botanical foaming salts combine the foaming experience of a bath bomb, the aromatherapy from floral components and essential oils, and the deep tissue & muscle relaxation from the salt blend. Our salts are an invitation to the self-care club you deserve. Relax your soul and your mind, then allow the world to dissolve away as you float.
Flower Bath contains Rose and Vanilla essential oils. Calendula has been added for its skin-soothing and moisturizing properties, making this a wonderful bath addition for those with skin sensitivities or skin that needs a little extra TLC.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!