Dog Mom Candle
For all you Fur Mamas. You definitely don’t have to have humans to be a Mom! Sure to make any pet parent happy and makes a thoughtful and special gift for that proud Dog Mom.
Scent Notes: Mango • Grapefruit • Peach • Pineapple
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours
All candles are hand-poured in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of passionate women.
Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no paper tube) let us know in the notes when you check-out!
These artisanal candles are well-made, beautifully packaged and smell wonderful. They make the perfect gift for any dog mom.
I am in love with this candle. Such a unique blend of scents! I will buy again
This scent is indescribably wonderful. I loved it so much, I bought two more to give as gifts, because I needed to share this scent.
I was enjoying a cozy evening at home (who isn’t, these days?) and decided to light my new “dog mom” candle for the first time. About 10 minutes later, I kept thinking, “What is that amazing smell?” I then remembered that I had lit this candle and I was overjoyed with the scent. I truly have never smelled a candle with such an amazing aroma. When I smelled it, unlit, it seemed pleasant, but not something that was I was going to so thoroughly enjoy. Needless to say, I spent the rest of the evening wrapped in the wonderful nuances of the scent. I can’t wait to light it again this evening. Buy one (or three) now!! You won’t be disappointed.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!