Botanical Body Butter
Ditch the parched skin with our clean, rich & deeply hydrating whipped body butter made from raw botanicals and oils. Specifically designed for super dry, ashy skin or skin that is often exposed to the elements. This butter is whipped and packaged by hand and made to order.
A little goes a LONG way!
4 oz | 113 g ℮
Use as a post-shower, all over butter - focus on the driest areas for extra nourishment. Can also be used throughout the day at your desk or sink for dry hands and cuticles.
Ingredients: organic shea butter, organic virgin coconut oil, almond oil, organic cocoa butter, jojoba oil, essential oils, tocopherol (vitamin e)
- Please note that this product may liquefy while in transit, because it was created with 100% natural ingredients, without fillers or stabilizers or preservatives. However, if cooled (in the refrigerator - or even at or below 75 degrees) it will return to a solidified consistency.
Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no box) let us know in the notes when you check-out!
Idk why this doesn’t have more reviews. A coworker let me borrow this when I was talking about my ashy hands from washing them so much. This butter is the holy grail for dry hands. I only have to apply it once after washing my hands and most lotions I have to put on like every 1-2 hours to keep my hands moisturized. This keeps my hands (and feet, which are ever drier) baby soft. Got this in the cinnamon honey and love the scent and gonna try the milk and honey next.
candles are for lovers collection:
You're My Person – Strawberry, Biscuits, Vanilla Cream
Champagne Problems – Peony, Amaretto, Prosecco
I Like Your Butt – Peach, Mandarin, Vanilla
I Really Love You – Almond, Coconut, Tonka, Birch
I'm So Glad We Swiped Right –Cardamom, Honeysuckle, Amber, Vanilla
Soulmate – Tobacco, Leather, Oud Wood
Cereal Milk – Citrus, Berry, Cream
Milk and Sugar – Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cream
Library Books – Frankincense, Cedar, Dusty Pages
Favorite Hoodie – Cedar, Cologne, Cotton Amber
11:11 – Dragonfruit, Mango, Lemon
Dog Mom – Brown Sugar, Fig, Sea Salt
Goodbye Evil Eye –Palo Santo, Sandalwood, Incense
Pink Pampas – Cardamom, Cherry, Coconut Cream
So Fresh, So Clean – Fresh Air, Citrus, Lavender, Jasmine
Sunrise Meditation – Cherry, Nectarine, Orange Juice
Wild Thing – Monstera Leaves, Orange, Marshmallow
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!