Apple Cider Donuts Candle
Warm, crispy fried donuts meet bright & fresh Macintosh apples, sprinkled with a touch of spicy cinnamon sugar for an amazing treat that is loved by all.
Scent Notes: Warm Apple Cider • Fried Cinnamon Donuts
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours
MADE IN THE USA: All of our candles are thoughtfully crafted and packaged in our studio in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of creative women.
Got this candle today and WOW it smells incredibly. It’s not overwhelming at all which I love, but it still has a spiced apple smell. It burns evenly and I’ve had it lit for 5 hours and it’s barely gone down
I bought this last year on Amazon and was sooo happy you brought it back! Never stop making this scent. It is so perfectly sweet, juicy and I get so many compliments on my house smelling good which is a freaking miracle because I am a crazy cat lady hahaha
My life loves it. Just bought 4 of them! Great quality and awesome smell.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!