Whatever Spices Your Pumpkin Donut Candle


The Original Sprinkle Candle®

Don't believe what they say. It's impossible to have 'too much' pumpkin. If your dreams are made of a life full of pumpkin spice, light this candle and make everything nice. Go ahead and give them pumpkin to talk about.

Who can resist the smell of pumpkin donuts? This candle is made with a blend of spices that will make your mouth water. Plus, it's decorated with festive sprinkles! It's perfect for adding some autumn flair to your home.

Scent Notes: Marshmallow Frosting & Pumpkin Spice Donuts
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours

MADE IN THE USA: All of our candles are thoughtfully crafted and packaged in our studio in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of creative women.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
Pumpkin Donuts!!

LOVE this candle!! I waited to burn it because it was so cute I didn’t want the donut to go away 🥹 I love foodie scents and this smells just like a pumpkin donut!


- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils

- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources

- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free

- Wood wicks are FSC-certified

- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging

Burn times:

8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours

Candle Care

- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.

- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.

Candle safety: 

To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!