The Ethereal Bubble Collection
Named after our self-proclaimed alter-egos, the vibrant colors and fun scents of this collection represent the multitude of shades within us all.
These candles offer a colorful and classy touch anywhere they are placed - as well as amazing scents. Our Bubble Candles are made by hand and are meant to be displayed as a piece of decor, but can also be burned with a heat resistant holder underneath.
EIGHT UNIQUE SCENTS AND COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM:
COCO is your jetsetting friend, carefree and laid-back. You may find her sipping a piña colada on the beach or relaxing with a good book.
PEACHY is charming and spunky, and always speaks her mind. She’s sweet like a fresh Georgia peach pie, but a little offbeat and sassy too.
FEMME is bubbly and cute, but don’t underestimate her. She is fearlessly herself, and loves to combine the unexpected-- like strawberry and marshmallow.
RUBY is a little extra, and we love her for it. She’s generous and warm, always down to treat herself or her friends, and always dressed to the nines in rich berry tones.
CELESTE is all about energy and balance. She’s your yogi friend, who reminds you to slow down and relax with calming lavender.
CALYPSO is adventurous and fun, the one who’s up for anything. Picture her barefoot in a sweet orange grove, or pouring you a midnight bowl of cereal.
PERSEPHONE is bright, confident, and full of zest. She’s always down for a spin on the dance floor or another round of frozen margaritas.
GAIA is your hippie friend, who makes gardening and composting look easy. Her home is alive with beautiful houseplants and the soft aroma of incense.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!