Sunflower Peace Candle
This candle elevates any space with its custom sculpted form and unique scent.
Hand poured with sustainable Soy + Coconut Wax and finished with hand carving, these candles are pieces of art that will complement any decor, while also serving as a natural light source. A design that will stand the test of time and create peaceful vibes in any room.
We like to pair our Sunflower Peace Candle with a Gaia Bubble Candle for a warm, summer cottage feel.
|SCENT||A complex blend of orange blossom, Brazilian Rosewood, white peach, cyclamen, Orris Root, jasmine, sandalwood, oakmoss and Cedarwood.|
|SIZE||Measures 4.5 in x 4.6 in x1.1 in (HxWxD)|
Natural Coconut + Soy Wax Blend, Cotton Wick and all natural dye. Vegan. Phthalate-Free.
|PACKAGING||Packaged in a reusable muslin bag.|
Poured and carved by hand under the Florida sun in our Sarasota studio.
Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no paper tube) let us know in the notes when you check-out!
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!