Spiced Cider | Apples • Cinnamon • Nutmeg
Let's spice things up! Early sunsets, apple cider, messy hair, and warm sweaters await when you light up this cute spiced delight. Enjoy those warm, fuzzy feelings because if you were a fruit, you'd be one fine-apple.
Scent Notes: Apples • Cinnamon • Nutmeg
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours
MADE IN THE USA: All of our candles are thoughtfully crafted and packaged in our studio in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of creative women.
Flannels, sweaters, pumpkin spice, football, apple picking, that crispness in the air. These all make you think of fall. But what does fall smell like? It smells like apple cinnamon. But apple cinnamon is tired. Adding macadamia buts to it is exactly what it needed. This candle puts a wonderful twist on a familiar smell.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!