Palo Santo Candle | Palo Santo • Amber • White Sand
Notes of Palo Santo wood, warm amber and white sand make this an incredible desert-inspired fragrance. It's a soothing, creamy and woodsy scent that reminds us of a magical trip to the desert or your favorite musical festival.
Scent Notes: Palo Santo • Amber • White Sand
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours
All candles are hand-poured in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of passionate women.
Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no paper tube) let us know in the notes when you check-out!
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!