Monkey Bread Candle
JUST like the real thing! Luscious buttery notes and a rich brown sugar accord combine to create an irresistible caramel accent for this bakery treat scent. Cinnamon warms the aromatic heart of baked cake, as lingering base notes of creamed vanilla complete the gourmand sensation. We are completely OBSESSED with this candle!
|SCENT||Cinnamon, baked cake, brown sugar + caramel|
|WEIGHT||8.1 ounces | 227g|
Natural Coconut + Soy Wax Blend, Cotton Wick. Vegan. Phthalate-Free.
|PACKAGING||Packaged in a reusable apothecary-style glass jar with gold lid.|
Poured by hand under the Florida sun in our Sarasota studio.
Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no box) let us know in the notes when you check-out!
candles are for lovers collection:
You're My Person – Strawberry, Biscuits, Vanilla Cream
Champagne Problems – Peony, Amaretto, Prosecco
I Like Your Butt – Peach, Mandarin, Vanilla
I Really Love You – Almond, Coconut, Tonka, Birch
I'm So Glad We Swiped Right –Cardamom, Honeysuckle, Amber, Vanilla
Soulmate – Tobacco, Leather, Oud Wood
Cereal Milk – Citrus, Berry, Cream
Milk and Sugar – Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cream
Library Books – Frankincense, Cedar, Dusty Pages
Favorite Hoodie – Cedar, Cologne, Cotton Amber
11:11 – Dragonfruit, Mango, Lemon
Dog Mom – Brown Sugar, Fig, Sea Salt
Goodbye Evil Eye –Palo Santo, Sandalwood, Incense
Pink Pampas – Cardamom, Cherry, Coconut Cream
So Fresh, So Clean – Fresh Air, Citrus, Lavender, Jasmine
Sunrise Meditation – Cherry, Nectarine, Orange Juice
Wild Thing – Monstera Leaves, Orange, Marshmallow
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!