Library Books | Frankincense • Dusty Pages

$24.00

This is the perfect candle to finish off your cozy book-reading corner, or an amazing gift for the avid reader in your life. Smells like a freshly checked-out pile of unread library books with notes of frankincense, cedarwood and dusty pages. If you love the scent of old books, libraries or vintage shops - this is the scent for you.

Scent Notes: Frankincense • Dusty Pages
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours

MADE IN THE USA: All of our candles are thoughtfully crafted and packaged in our studio in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of creative women.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
P
Papawilch
The Candle to Read By

I may read and listen to books electronically but I still get to smell the books. My bedroom will smell like this candle until the wick burns out.

K
Kathy Wilcox
It really does smell like library books!

I wasn’t sure what to expect but my daughter is a huge reader so I bought her this candle and she loves it! Says it smells just like old books with a bit of spice: very unique!

Details

- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils

- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources

- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free

- Wood wicks are FSC-certified

- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging

Burn times:

8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours

Candle Care

- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.

- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.

Candle safety: 

To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!