LAKE HOUSE | Petit Grain • Wood Sage • Black Salt

$24.00
A fresh and herbal scent, inspired by a day spent at the lake. This inviting blend of petit grain, wood sage and black salt is airy, clean and natural. The scent of making memories at the dock.
Scent notes: Petit Grain | Wood Sage | Black Salt
8 oz candle: 50+ hours of burn time

Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no paper tube) let us know in the notes when you check-out!

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
P
Papawilch
The difference between campy and horror

A cabin on the lake with a mysterious history must have a smelly undertone. This candle isn't it. This candle must be what it smells like at Camp Hope before a fitness fanatic took over.
This lake house is the one you never want to leave. That smell of driftwood and lake water caressing your face as you open the door is what your house in the suburbs can smell like if you let this candle do its thing. 10/10 hikers recommend... probably

Details

- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils

- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources

- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free

- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging

Burn times:

8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours

Candle Care

- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.

- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.

Candle safety: 

To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!