Goodbye Evil Eye Candle | Palo Santo • Patchouli • Incense
This smudge candle is perfect for saying "not in my house" to that evil eye. Warm and comforting palo santo cleanses the space while patchouli and traditional incense provide a grounding, protective and soothing aroma.
Scent Notes: Palo Santo • Patchouli • Incense
14 oz Jar // Burn Time: 55-60 hours
All of our candles are thoughtfully crafted and packaged in our studio in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of creative women.
Love this candle. Very fragrant and burns smoothly. Great addition to any bedside table - has a lovely woodsy, incense type smell which I love for the bedroom and HAVE to have evil eye everything so when I saw this I was like yesss 🧿
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!