Get Lost Candle | Forest Pine • Oakmoss • Vetiver

$24.00

Let's get lost! This scent reminds us of hikes in the forest, freshly cut firewood and everything we love about the great outdoors. The diverse and complex scents of woodland, topped by the soothing energy of vetiver contribute to an incredible herbal aroma.

Scent Notes: Forest Pine • Oakmoss • Vetiver

8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours

 

All candles are hand-poured in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of passionate women.

Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no paper tube) let us know in the notes when you check-out!

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
P
Papawilch
I would gladly get lost

This candle makes you want to get lost in the woods, hang a hammock up, and listen to the wind and birds in the trees. If I had an indoor hammock, I would light this candle, close my eyes, and transport myself to those woods.

Details

- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils

- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources

- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free

- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging

Burn times:

8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours

Candle Care

- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.

- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.

Candle safety: 

To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!