Brave Babe Club
*Brave Babe Club. Art Print*
Printed on museum-quality, 70# Pro-Luster Heavy Paper with Archival Anti-Fade inks, made to last and stay vibrant for years.
Made with love, light, and positive energy, cleansed with Palo Santo before shipped.
Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no box) let us know in the notes when you check-out!
candles are for lovers collection:
You're My Person – Strawberry, Biscuits, Vanilla Cream
Champagne Problems – Peony, Amaretto, Prosecco
I Like Your Butt – Peach, Mandarin, Vanilla
I Really Love You – Almond, Coconut, Tonka, Birch
I'm So Glad We Swiped Right –Cardamom, Honeysuckle, Amber, Vanilla
Soulmate – Tobacco, Leather, Oud Wood
Cereal Milk – Citrus, Berry, Cream
Milk and Sugar – Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cream
Library Books – Frankincense, Cedar, Dusty Pages
Favorite Hoodie – Cedar, Cologne, Cotton Amber
11:11 – Dragonfruit, Mango, Lemon
Dog Mom – Brown Sugar, Fig, Sea Salt
Goodbye Evil Eye –Palo Santo, Sandalwood, Incense
Pink Pampas – Cardamom, Cherry, Coconut Cream
So Fresh, So Clean – Fresh Air, Citrus, Lavender, Jasmine
Sunrise Meditation – Cherry, Nectarine, Orange Juice
Wild Thing – Monstera Leaves, Orange, Marshmallow
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!