After Rain Candle | Sea Salt • Ozone • Wet Moss

$24.00

After Rain was inspired by the fresh scent the ground has after the rain. A scent that will transport you to foggy mornings after a fresh rain shower.

Scent Notes: Sea Salt • Ozone • Wet Moss
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours

 

All candles are hand-poured in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of passionate women.

Please note: To avoid unnecessary waste, if you would prefer for your candles to have zero packaging (no paper tube) let us know in the notes when you check-out!

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
A
Ashlee
Funny Story

The owners are the cutest people ever! Being the "extra"vert that I am, I actually saw them having a meeting at a coffee shop and they had some of their candles with them. I LOVE candles and supporting local, so I approached them and they were literally the sweetest people and let me smell all of the candles and told me about themselves and their brand. I bought one from them on the spot. They smell AH-MAZING. like, literally SO good. This one is my fave of the ones I sampled! If you like oceany, sea salt scents then this scent is the one. Keep being awesome, Susie and Moe!

Details

- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils

- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources

- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free

- Delivered in a natural cotton bag with optional gift box, biodegradable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging

Burn times:

8 oz jar: 50-55 hours | 9 oz jar: 55-60 hours | 10 oz jar: 60-65 hours

Candle Care

- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.

- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.

Candle safety: 

To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recyclable or repurpose your jar!