11:11 | Dragonfruit • Mango • Sugared Lemon
BACK IN STOCK!!
Do you keep seeing 11:11 everywhere? Wondering what it means and what is behind this powerful angel number?
The number 11 is potent with ~manifestation powers~ so focus on positive thoughts and what you want to happen when you light this candle and let the universe bring it to you! Remember, attract - don't chase!
For more information about this number and scent, check out our journal post!
Scent Notes: Dragonfruit • Mango • Sugared Lemon
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours
MADE IN THE USA: All of our candles are thoughtfully crafted and packaged in our studio in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of creative women.
My favorite candle ever- and the candle I gift all my friends
Great candle. light, lovely scent and good vibes. hoping it brings some extra luck!
It smells amazing! And the packaging was really cute too. My best friend and I always text at 11:11 and say make a wish so it was the perfect gift ✨
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!