Proud to be an American Donut Candle
The Original Sprinkle Candle®
Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts. This is the land that we love and she deserves to be celebrated! Nothing says American like apple pie and donuts. If your favorite color is freedom, light this baby up!
Made with 100% natural wax and topped off with red, white and blue star sprinkles.
Scent Notes: Whipped Cream & Apple Pie Donuts
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours
MADE IN THE USA: All of our candles are thoughtfully crafted and packaged in our studio in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of creative women.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!