Saturdays are for Mimosas | Orange • Grapefruit • Champagne
Move over, coffee. Today is a day for mimosas. Time to break out the champagne, fresh fruit and OJ to kick the weekend off right. Or, light up this dreamy citrus scent and pretend every day is Saturday. Brunch is always a good idea.
Scent Notes: Orange • Grapefruit • Champagne
8 oz // Burn time: 50-55 hours
MADE IN THE USA: All of our candles are thoughtfully crafted and packaged in our studio in Sarasota, Florida by our small team of creative women.
Really happy with my purchase from West Clay! Seriously, the scent is amazing. It’s one I can’t get enough of and find myself loving the smell even when it isn't lit. Made in Florida. Coconut wax. Burns evenly.
- Cruelty-free, 100% vegan. Made with a high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrances and essential oils
- Custom blended coconut + soy wax is made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot) and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, & made from sustainable and renewable resources
- 100% cotton wicks are lead and zinc-free
- Wood wicks are FSC-certified
- Delivered with compostable packing peanuts, & recyclable packaging
8 oz: 50-55 hours | 9 oz: 55-60 hours | 10 oz: 60-65 hours
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the vessel the first time you light your new candle to prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick to ¼” tall before you light your candle (every time!) to keep the wax clean and burning beautifully.
To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface. Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains and don't forget to recycle or repurpose your vessel!